Friday, April 19, 2013


Blogger jamie holmes said...

The lad to the far left is a catch!

12:58 AM  
Blogger Dolligan said...

Hi I really love your artwork, I have just started a blog about new ways of telling stories online, you can check it out here

(There isn't a lot there yet). Would you mind if I used some of your graphics on my site? I feel they really suit the tone, and fit the "new form" theme I am going for. Of course I would give you full credit. I'd like to use one of your images as a header graphic. It is just a small hobby blog and not commercial in any way. Please let me know if you would mind me doing this? I would also like to write an article about your drawings. Thanks.

7:22 AM  
Blogger live_radical said...


I was wondering if you would be interested in exhibiting in Liverpool. I have been a fan of your work for a long time and would really like to host an exhibition so other people can fall in love with your monsters!
I'm struggling to find a contact for you but if you are interested please send me an email -

I hope to hear from you!

5:56 AM  
Blogger sakthi s said...

wow it was amazing but try to be natural as 3d...

3:29 AM  
Blogger Marco said...

4:00 PM  
Blogger Bryann mcgrew said...

The post is so instructive and helpful. thanks a lot.
uae offshore company incorporation

2:44 AM  
Blogger Rusty Shakleford said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

1:19 AM  
Blogger Rusty Shakleford said...

(Torso face) "Let's go to the lake, guys!"
(Everyone else) "Yeah, we can swim and fish!"
(Girl) "I guess..."

1:20 AM  
Blogger Ceased said...

WOW.....You ART wORK IN Awesome... You are Doing it Professional.... Thank You For Sharing....

3:29 AM  
Blogger PHOENIX The Ultimate Career Bridge said...

placement and training institutes in Hyderabad

10:31 PM  
Blogger said...

2.VIMAX Asli
3.VIMAX Canada
4.VIMAX Indonesia
5.Obat Pembesar Penis VIMAX

8:39 PM  
Blogger amine lahragui said...

Your work is very good and I appreciate you and hopping for some more informative posts. happy new year 2016 new year 2016 happy new year 2016 images feliz año nuevo 2016 imagenes de año nuevo 2016 feliz año 2016 happy new year images 2016 new year 2016 images new year images 2016

1:37 PM  
Blogger nitin chaturvedi said...

Bollywood movie reviews,Hollywood movie reviews,kannada movie reviews, telugu movie reviews
tamil movie reviews,Malayalam movie reviews,south indian movie reviews
reality shows winners,cash prize,watch in hd,full episode
Bollywood samachar,Bollywood news,current news,upcoming movies,songs reviews,trailer reviews
movies 1st first day collection status,movies gross collection,weekend collection,box office collection
telugu movies collection,gross total box office collection,1st day collection,weekend collection
movies public reviews,responses,critics reviews and ratings,star ratings, storyline storyplot
indian festivals,worldwide events,festivals,wishes,messages,quotes,status

5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home